About Pavo Mobility
Healthy joints are necessary for optimal movement. The condition of the cartilage, synovial fluid and the ligaments and capsule that hold a joint together can be positively influenced with the right nutrients.
Flexible joints with Pavo Mobility
Pavo Mobility contains glucosamine and hyaluronic acid, which are components for healthy joint fluid. Chondroitin and MSM (sulphur) affect the cartilage. But these substances alone are not enough in horses. The most important is the special collagen contained in Pavo Mobility, which supports connective tissue, bone and cartilage. In addition, it contains vitamin C and the micro-mineral silicon, which plays a role in the formation of bone tissue, cartilage, collagen and hyaluronic acid. Pavo Mobility does not contain wheat and is therefore gluten-free.
Pavo Mobility is available in a handy 3 kilo bucket.
- For flexible joints
- Optimal nutrition for cartilage and joints
- Supports the production of joint fluid
- With collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid, MSM and silicon
- For horses that could use support for the joints
- For sport horses
- For young horses that are just in training
- For older horses