To create the V-Skin gloves Samshield has followed the same strategy as when they created the successful Premium helmet:
• Analyze existing product on the market
• Make a large survey with plenty of riders before to start the design
All riders answered that they would like improvement regarding durability, breathability, grip, flexibility, thinness, design.
The mission was to create a glove that would answer to these requirements.
The V-Skin gloves are made of four different materials placed at the smartest position in order to give the best answer to exigent riders:
• Ultra thin perforated synthetic leather: offers maximum comfort, airflow, lightweight and resistance and machine washable (30°C) ;
• Strong Suede fabric base fingerprinted with real silicone: offers exceptional added grip, hand-to-horse connection, flexibility as well as extreme durability ;
• Strong version of Lycra: offers extreme flexibility for a high end comfort and constant fitting ;
• Spandex size is doubled in order to always get a perfect fitting with the wrist.